Quick Start Guide for Parents and Students
- Students should download the Seesaw Class app (free) or visit Seesaw.me
- Choose I’m a Student.
- Enter the home learning code received from the teacher into the Text Code box at the bottom of the screen.
- Once logged in, check the Journal view on the left hand side of your screen to see if your teacher has assigned work to you. If the work you have been assigned doesn’t show up here, click the Activities tab. Click +Add Response to work on the activity. Press the green tick to submit your work when you are finished.
- If your teacher hasn’t assigned a task within Seesaw but has asked you to take a photo of some work you have completed, press +Add button. Choose which format of work you want to add.
- Check the Inbox to see if you have any announcements from your teacher.
- Students sign out by clicking on their name/avatar in the top left hand corner of the screen, then click the cog and then sign out.
- If more than one student is using the same device at home make sure to sign out so siblings can log in.
Uploading a document/ sending a note or picture to class teacher via Seesaw.
If you want to send a note to a teacher click the green + button then click note and you can type a note to your class teacher. See video below.
Editing an activity or document on Seesaw. Please see the video below.